How to Use the Bionette Device
• Bionette can be used seasonally to treat seasonal allergies or every day, all year round, to treat non-seasonal nasal allergies.
• Recommended frequency of use is two to three times a day.
• Safe for children 6 years and older
To use Bionette
1. To use Bionette just squeeze it to turn on and place the lighted ends into your nostrils so it stays comfortably. It will stay in place by itself. Do not remove clear plastic prong protectors.
2. Gently squeeze the device on the widest part of its base. This will cause the light rods to separate and light up.
3. Place the light rods so that each rod enters one of your nostrils. You should experience no discomfort at all. Most users find that the device is stable and comfortable enough to allow other activities during the treatment.
4. The treatment is complete when the light turns off. Treatment time is 4.5 minutes.
5. When the treatment is complete, withdraw the device from your nostrils and gently wipe down the light rods with a clean cloth. Store the device in its secure plastic case when not in use. You may clean the device with mild soap and water. Allow to air dry.
It really is that simple.
If you happen to turn the device back on while withdrawing the device from your nose, there is no manual off-switch. Bionette works on a timer. Simply set it aside and it will automatically turn off after 4.5 minutes.
In order to experience a symptom-free allergy season, start treatments before your allergies start.
Use three times per day (morning, mid-day and evening) when you start treatments. Reduce treatments to twice daily when symptoms improve.
Bionette is safe to use everyday, all year round, to treat non-seasonal nasal allergies.
• Do not immerse the device in water.
• Do not place in dishwasher.
• Never look directly into the light source.
• Never place broken or cracked rods into your nose.
• Use only quality CR2032 batteries in Bionette.